Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A RK-200-3041A RK-200-3042A N95 Mask Instruction
|Model||RK-200-3040AN RK-200-3041A RK-200-3042A|
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7796|
|Manufacturer||Innonix Technologies Limited|
|Item Dimentions||US Small/Medium/Large size for option|
Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A/3041A/3042A N95 Mask Specification
- Meets CDC guidlines with at least 99% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Niosh approved N95 Respirator With Antimicrobial/Antiviral Agent.
- 99.99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes.
- Be effective against 18 types of Flu Viruses, surrogates of SARS, MERS, and other pathogens
- Adjustable noseclip and elastic headband help provide a custom secure seal.
- Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability.
- 3 sizes for option which can fit for most of the facial sizes.
- NIOSH N95 -NIOSH N95-US 42 CFR 84
- ASTM F2299
- ARTG ID 297583
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Replace if damaged or soiled with blood or other bodily fluids.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
- If mask becomes soiled please change to a new mask as the anti-microbial agents may not be effective.
- This mask does not contain natural rubber latex.
- For adult use only
A – Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
B – Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C – Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J – Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M – All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
N – Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O – Refer to user’s instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P – NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
S – Special or Critical User’s Instructions: Before occupation use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
Innonix RESPOKARE Gallery