3Q SAN QI Surgical N95 Respirator SQ100Gs details
SAN QI SQ100Gs Surgical N95 respirators are both approved by NIOSH as an N95 respirator and also cleared by the FDA as a surgical mask. Helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
|Brand||3Q SAN QI|
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9323|
|Manufacturer||Rizhao Sanqi Medical & Health Articles Co., Ltd.|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and plastic|
|QUANTITY PER BOX||10pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles with more than 95% efficiency.
- Designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials
- More comfortable to wear with Skin-friendly material.
- Invisible nose bridge and elastic headband allow a good seal.
- Easy to carry and store with individual package.
- Excellent fit for most facial sizes with elastic headband.
- CDC NIOSH approved mask.
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask.
- Least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
The premium filter material of 3Q SAN QI SQ100Gs comfortable Healthcare N95 face mask provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours. Lightweight in construction to promote greater worker acceptance and helps increase wear time for healthcare professionals such as doctor and nurses, etc.
These 3Q SQ100Gs Surgical respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.
- Should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated environment, and away from fire and pollutants.
- Shelf life of unopened products is 3 years from date of manufacture ( se packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -5°C to +38°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Sanqi SQ100Gs N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9323, approval date 5/14/2021.
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose-piece.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and may result in sickness or death.
- Selecting the right respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an industrial hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This respirator does not supply oxygen and must not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5%oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Do not use the respirator in an explosive environment.
- Leave work area immediately and go to places with fresh air if breathing becomes difficulty, or other distress occurs.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair which may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
- Never alter, modify or abuse this respirator.
- Only for single use. No maintenance needed. Dispose the used respirator after single use.
- Change respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or a proper face fit can’ t be maintained.
- Store unused respirators in box in a clean, dry, non-contaminated area.
What they're saying
I have had a hard time breathing in so many masks. I was taking a plane trip across the country so I ordered these. I was able to wear them for 9 hours. Because of the design, the mask gives your nose space and breathing is easier. I also felt far more protected than most fellow travelers. I highly recommend them!
Customer service was helpful in providing documentation of NIOSH certification and explanation of N95 materials.
Well-built, provide an excellent seal, and are comfortable to wear for extended periods.