Nask Mask SM-N9501 N95 Mask details
Its patented nanotechnology allows NASK SM-N9501 N95 particulate respirator mask to be apart from the current N95 brands with better performance in terms of filtration efficiency, air permeability, and protection.
Tested and verified by Nelsen labs, the NASK N95 mask can kill over 99% of Bacteria within 5 minutes. Strong protection against germs, bacteria, and smog, suitable for medical, health care centers, and highly polluted environments.
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7761|
|Manufacturer||Profit royal pharmaceutical ltd|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||50pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- Meets CDC guidelines up to 99% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles. NIOSH approved N95 Respirator With Antimicrobial/Antiviral Agent.
- 99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes. Be effective against 18 types of Flu Viruses, surrogates of SARS, MERS, and other pathogens.
- NASK’s patented nanofiber technology has better performance in terms of filtration efficiency, air permeability, and protection compared to well-known brands in the world (see Journal of Hospital Infection ).
- Lightweight nanofiber membrane to achieve high filtration efficiency with low breathability resistance.
- Highly breathable, inhalation and exhalation resistances.
- Suitable for whole day use without intermittent.
- Easy to carry and store with individual packages.
- 3 sizes option can meet most facial sizes.
Strong protection against germs, bacteria, and smog, suitable for medical, health care centers, and highly polluted environments
Suitable for professionals such as surgeons, dentists, and medical and health care staff
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
NASK SM-N9501 N95 masks NIOSH approved effectively improve inadequate protection of traditional surgical masks and poor breathability of current N95 respirators. Compared with NIOSH requirements: inhalation and exhalation resistances are 35mm and 25mm H2O, NASK SM-9501 N95 respirator particulate mask is more breathable with inhalation and exhalation resistances less than 13 and 9 (mmH2O).
NASK SM-N9501 disposable respirator filters pollutants with different particle sizes in the air, including Most Penetrating Particle Size (MPPS) – 0. 26-0. 3-micron particles. Suitable for professionals such as surgeons, dentists, and medical and health care staff.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Replace if damaged or soiled with blood or other bodily fluids.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
- If the mask becomes soiled please change to a new mask as the anti-microbial agents may not be effective.
- This mask does not contain natural rubber latex.
- For adult use only.
Nano mask fuction of Nask n9501 n95 face mask
Authoritative reference of nask mask sm-n9501 n95 face mask
publisher: Nelson lab.
” NASK’s breakthrough technology has successfully passed performance and safety tests by world recognized testing authorities. ”
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
ASTM F2100-11 Class 1 Level 3 Barrier
NASK Nanofiber Respirator N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-7761, approval date 1/6/2017
nask mask sm-n9501 n95 face mask Product photo album
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nosepiece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
D. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
E. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained by MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
F. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
G. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
H. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
What they're saying
Very comfortable. Easy to carry with the individual package. Overall a really great mask.
So far seems very comfortable and well made. I feel like it can offer great protection and breathability.
With the loops going around my head rather than around my ears, these are some of the most comfortable KN95 masks I have purchased by far! The nose area fits very securely and has a nice foam seal. The face mask has met NIOSH standards, so I feel safe wearing it out in crowded public areas, even with COVID-19. The mask sits away from the face far enough to where I can comfortably breathe and doesn’t collapse when I take a breath in. Would buy it again!