PPE Sales Director
Our longstanding relationships over the last decade have been repurposed during this time to fight against COVID-19. We began by offering simple disposable face masks, and now provide a full array of over 20 of the most in-demand PPE items from trusted manufacturers both domestic and international. Quality, transparency, and value have been hallmarks of our company since day one, and those same principles continue to guide us today. Self-assurance comes not only from feeling good in what you wear, but also feeling safe! Join us in our efforts to ensure the safety and security of all.
Instocking LLC is aggressively expanding our team of PPE Sales Professionals to meet the ever-increasing national need. We provide a catalog of 20+ PPE items in a factory-direct capacity, available in large quantities, complete with documentation and informational decks for each product. We are seeking aggressive sales professionals who will be able to identify parties in need and successfully supply PPE at scale across the country and world. This will be a commission-based sales role, with earning potentially limited only by effort and drive.
• Lead Generation – Book and conduct calls/virtual meetings with executives, owners, purchasers, company presidents, and other prospects.
• Business Development – Unlimited opportunity to identify/source leads through networking, referrals, creative sourcing, etc. and performing necessary follow up.
• Order Completion & Troubleshooting – Ensuring ordered PPE items are properly in stock, submitting orders in a timely manner, and addressing any issues as needed.
• 3+ years of sales experience with a track record of achieving/surpassing goals and providing outstanding customer service.
• A proven history of networking and business development acumen.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Google Suite knowledge.
• A go-getter attitude – must be willing to take initiative and set aggressive goals.
• Strong attention to detail – nothing gets past you.
• Unparalleled communication skills – you need to be as comfortable delivering undesirable updates as you are good news.
• An innate growth-minded curiosity – you’re always looking for new avenues to expand your book of business.
• Medical Device/Supply sales experience strongly preferred.