Shining Star SS6001-N95 Mask details
Shining Star SS6001-N95 mask comply with USA NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirement and intended to be used for protection against particulate aerosols free of oil. The folding protective mask SS6001-n95 is manufactured by Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. CDC NIOSH approved it on 12/18/2018 as N95 grade mask.
Ergonomic design for better fitting of different facisal sizes while offer comfort for long hours wearing.
4 Layer Protection
Constructed with 4-layers. 2 non-woven outer layers, 1 melt-blown inner filters * 2, 1 non-woven hot cotton final layer that offers superior protection without sacrificing comfort.
Use hypoallergenic crochet elastics with a percentage of cotton and with the standard elongation that guarantees your Comfort and total fit. 2 headbands enable the perfect fit around your face.
The contour design and soft nose foam inside of these masks designed to help reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air. Compatiable with the eye protection PPE.
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-8125|
|Manufacturer||Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||20pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Invisible nose clip keeps sure a custom fit.
- Foam padding internal improves comfort.
- Easy to breathe with premium filter material.
- Convenient to carry and store during trips and work with foldable design.
- CDC NIOSH N95 approved mask, at least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation
Best foldable n95 mask Shining Star SS-6001 is a safety device that covers the nose and mouth and helps protect the wearer from breathing in some hazardons substances. Comfortable to wear with high-performance electrostatic filter cotton.
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicate.
- Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal,
wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or
vapors. Follow all applicable local regulations.
Do Not Use For
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting.
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions.
- Wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- This respirator does not protect against the risk of contracting disease or infection.
- Before occupationa use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implented meeting all the local goverment requirments. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 which inculdes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
Service Time Limitation
- Do not use the same respirator for more than 8 hours, continuousor intermittent, in dirty workplaces that could result in high filter loading.
- Leave contaminatedarea and remove respirator if breathing becomes difficultor proper fit cannot be obtained or the respiratoris damaged, or distorted. Do not use thesomerespirator again once removed.
- The maximum service time of this respirator is five(5) consecutive calendar day (includingdays of non-use) , beginning from the first day of use.
- Should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated environment, and away from fire and pollutants.
- Shelf life of unopened products is 3 years from date of manufacture ( see packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -5°C to +50°C and at less than 75% relative humidity.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 NIOSHApproval Number TC-84A-8125, approval date 12/18/2018.
Authoritative reference of Shining Star SS6001-N95 Mask
Emergency Medical Services
” The Authorized Respirators FDA will add a respirator from Appendix A to the list of authorized respirators in Appendix B (below) upon submission of request from CDC, the manufacturer, or strategic stockpiler to FDA, as described in the Scope of Authorization Section of the Letter of Authorization (Section II), and based on FDA’s review and concurrence, pursuant to the Conditions of Authorization in this EUA. “
[PDF download] shining star n95 ss6001 IN EMS permitted list
MODEL: Shining star SS6001-N95
” Safety and health should take priority in your life and the lives of your friends and family. These Shining Star N95 Face Masks (model number SS6001) are NIOSH-approved and CDC-approved (approval number 84A-8125) particulate respirators designed to be effective against particulate aerosols “
[link] Showcase Shining star SS6001-N95
MODEL: Shining star 6001-N95
” Ensure the Shining star 6001-N95 masks are 100% genuine or not “
[link] Shining star 6001-N95
shining star ss6001-n95 product photo album
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose-piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
In Stock real show of Shining star 6001 N95 masks
What they're saying
I am a purchasing manager of a construction company. Our company needs a large number of N95 masks every month. I need affordable n95 and also small volume for easy storage. Thank you Instocking teams for recommending good quality SS6001 to me.
The headband of SS6001 is yellow which is special than other n95 and the fringe around the face is very soft; don’t hurt my face.
The most cost-effective mask I have ever used. I am also very pleased with their fast delivery service.