|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-8125|
|Manufacturer||Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||20pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
Shining Star SS6001- N95 NIOSH N95 Mask Features
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- An invisible nose clip offers the customized fit.
- Foam padding internally improves comfort.
- Easy to breathe and speak with premium filter material.
- Convenient to carry and store during trips and work with foldable design.
- CDC NIOSH N95 approved mask.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
Shining Star SS6001 Flat Fold N95 Mask Application
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Shining Star SS6001-N95 Filtering Facepiece CDC NIOSH Approved Industry
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation
Shining Star SS6001-N95 Respirator Mask Certification
Shining Star SS6001-N95 NIOSHApproval Number TC-84A-8125, approval date 12/18/2018.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 Mask details
Shining Star SS6001-N95 mask complies with USA NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirement and is intended to be used for protection against particulate aerosols free of oil. The folding protective mask SS6001-n95 is manufactured by Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. CDC NIOSH approved it on 12/18/2018 as an N95 grade mask.
Economical design for better fitting of different facial sizes while offering comfort for long hours wearing.
4 Layer Protection
Constructed with 4-layers. 2 non-woven outer layers, 1 melt-blown inner filter * 2, 1 non-woven hot cotton final layer that offers superior protection without sacrificing comfort.
Use hypoallergenic crochet elastics with a percentage of cotton and with the standard elongation that guarantees your Comfort and total fit. 2 headbands enable the perfect fit around your face.
The contour design and soft nose foam inside of these masks are designed to help reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air. Compatible with eye protection PPE.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator Instruction
Best foldable n95 mask Shining Star SS-6001 is a safety device that covers the nose and mouth and helps protect the wearer from breathing in some hazardons substances. Comfortable to wear with high-performance electrostatic filter cotton.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 Respirator Mask Use For
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated.
- Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal,
wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil-based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or
vapors. Follow all applicable local regulations.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 N95 Masks M/L Do Not Use For
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting.
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions.
Shining Star SS6001 N95 Respirator Masks Warning
- The wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- This respirator does not protect against the risk of contracting disease or infection.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
Service Time Limitation
- Do not use the same respirator for more than 8 hours, continuously intermittent, in dirty workplaces which could result in high filter loading.
- Leave the contaminated area and remove the respirator if breathing becomes difficult proper fit cannot be obtained or the respirators are damaged or distorted. Do not use some respirator again once removed.
- The maximum service time of this respirator is five(5) consecutive calendar days (including days of non-use), beginning from the first day of use.
Shining Star SS6001-N95 NIOSH Disposable Particulate Respirator Storage
- Should be stored in a dark, dry, and ventilated environment, and away from fire and pollutants.
- The shelf life of unopened products is 3 years from the date of manufacture ( see packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -5°C to +50°C and at less than 75% relative humidity.
Authoritative reference of Shining Star SS6001-N95 Mask
Emergency Medical Services
” The Authorized Respirators FDA will add a respirator from Appendix A to the list of authorized respirators in Appendix B (below) upon submission of request from CDC, the manufacturer, or strategic stockpiler to FDA, as described in the Scope of Authorization Section of the Letter of Authorization (Section II), and based on FDA’s review and concurrence, pursuant to the Conditions of Authorization in this EUA. ”
[PDF download] IN EMS permitted list
MODEL: Shining star SS6001-N95
“Safety and health should take priority in your life and the lives of your friends and family. These Shining Star N95 Face Masks (model number SS6001) are NIOSH-approved and CDC-approved (approval number 84A-8125) particulate respirators designed to be effective against particulate aerosols”
shining star ss6001-n95 product photo album
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
In Stock real show of Shining star 6001 N95 masks
What they're saying
I am a purchasing manager of a construction company. Our company needs a large number of N95 masks every month. I need an affordable n95 and also a small volume for easy storage. Thank you Instocking teams for recommending good quality SS6001 to me.
The headband of SS6001 is yellow which is more special than the other n95 and the fringe around the face is very soft; don’t hurt my face.
The most cost-effective mask I have ever used. I am also very pleased with their fast delivery service.