YICHITA YQD95H Surgical N95 Respirator details
YICHITA YQD95H is NIOSH approved surgical N95 respirator. YICHITA YQD95H surgical masks can be used in the healthcare setting. Surgical N95 masks can be comforting to recognize for biocompatibility, flammability, anresistance. The edge of the YICHITA YQD95H is not sharp at all. It is very soft, and even if you wear it for a long time, it will not cut your skin. In addition, this mask does not have any smell. Those who are sensitive to taste can choose this mask.
- High-quality & fit perfectly: YICHITA N95 mask YQD95H NIOSH approved fits perfectly on most adult faces and there are no open-air portions around the mouth.
- Well-sealed & no leak: YIHCATA N95 YQD95H mask is easy to put on and pull off, is acceptably comfortable, and provides a well-sealed fit around the nose, mouth, and chin when properly adjusted with the headband at the right angle. YQ YICHITA N95 provides good protection against any pandemics.
- Lightweight & fog-up free: YICHITA YQD95H N95 is lightweight and fits securely and does not fog up the shield or goggles. The straps are comfortable and with no difficulty breathing in them
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9399|
|Manufacturer||Shanghai Yunqing Industrial Co., Ltd.|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welding|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||25pcs|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
- Elastic headbands and 360 degree 3D facial ﬁtting design to achieve a good seal.
- Foam padding internal improves comfort.
- Easy to breathe with premium filter material.
- Convenient folding design is perfect to store.
- Long shelf life with 5 years.
- CDC NIOSH approved mask.
- FDA MSH surgical respirator registered.
- ASTM Level 2 F2100 standard.
- Least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
YICHITA YQD95H is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. The lightweight, vertical flat-fold designed respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection along with individual packaging for easy storage prior to use.
YICHITA uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs such as exposed moldable nose clip, high-elastic comfortable knitted head band strap and comfortable anti-fog sponge nose pad. These features are designed to enhance user comfort.
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.
- Should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilated environment, and away from fire and pollutants.
- Shelf life of unopened products is 5 years from date of manufacture ( see packaging for Manufacturing Date).
- Storage temperature range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
YICHITA YQD960 N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9299, approval date 3/4/2022.
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose-piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
What they're saying about YICHITA YQD960
They are absolutely top quality. There are 25 masks to a box and each mask comes individually wrapped and is stamped with the name of the manufacturer, the lot number and the NIOSH approval number. The fit is snug but comfortable.
This is a true N95 Mask, it has two elastic straps that go over your head, one around your neck and the other around the back of your head. This provides the tight seal around your face that is required of an N95 mask. Well constructed, excellent materials and provides reasonable ease of breathing. I wear this mask for hours at a time without problems. Often I wear a surgical mask over the N95 mask and I am still comfortable. A true N95 mask will always fit very tight to your face to create a no leak seal.
One of the main reasons I purchased this product was because it had around-the-head straps, as opposed to ear straps which cause soreness in the back of my ears when worn for a long time. I can just pull the mask down under my neck when I’m able to take it off, then pull it back up over my nose when I need to. An unexpected plus was the lack of chemical smell that every other commercial mask I’ve tried or worn has just out of the box. I didn’t know that was such a relief until it wasn’t there when I put this one on. I’ve recommended it to family and friends!