|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9308|
|Manufacturer||BNX Converting, LLC|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||Box of 20|
- Made in America.
- Headband Straps closure.
- 6 layers protection.
- Latex Free.
- Easy to breathe with duckbill shape.
- CDC NIOSH-approved masks.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
- Healthcare and Frontline workers.
- Crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Food Processing & Safety, Retail, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Education, Oil & Gas, Transportation, and more.
BNX A96-2W White N95 Mask Details
- BNX A96-2W black n95 mask is manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, a NIOSH/CDC Approved and FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer of N95 mask respirators.
- NIOSH Approved N95 Respirator Mask – NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-9308.
- N95 mask certified for protection against 95% of non-oil based particles 0.3microns or larger. 20-Pack Duckbill Style Horizontal Folding N95 Mask. Small/Medium. Elastic bands go over the head, not over the ears.
- Please read the instructions provided in this manual carefully. Any deviation from the instructions during times of exposure can reduce the overall effectiveness of the respirator which may result in sickness.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training,and fit testing.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if you experience any sign of dizziness, irritation, or other issues.
- When not in use, store the respirator away from contaminated areas.
- Dispose of used respirators after one use. Disposal of the respirator must be in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Do NOT attempt to modify or use the respirator in. ways other than
- Do NOT use the respirator with beards or facial hair as it may
prevent a good facial seal.
- Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if: Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty. The respirator becomes damaged.
- Do NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
- Atmosphere contains oil aerosols.
- For protection against gases or vapors.
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately
dangerous to life or health.
- For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
BNX A96-2W N95 Mask NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9308, approval date 4/9/2021.
What they're saying
Compare to the traditional folding mask, BNX n95 mask let me fell more comfortable. Snug fit.
Before ordering, asked many questions. The customer service is always patient. Trusted supplier.
Another duckbill shape mask is out of stock. Service commended BNX. Try to order 1 box. Good mask.