|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9362|
|Manufacturer||BNX Converting, LLC|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
- Made in USA.
- Headloop style.
- Latex Free.
- Size small/medium.
- Elastic bands go over the head, not over the ears.
- Easy breathe with high-quality material.
- Be portable with folding design.
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator mask.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-9362.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
- Healthcare and Frontline workers
- Ideal for use in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design and Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas, Transportation, etc.
BNX F95B Black N95 Mask Details
- BNX F95B black n95 mask is manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, a NIOSH/CDC Approved and FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer of N95 mask respirators.
- BNX’s multi-layer filtration technology provides maximum protection, comfort and breathability. The active filter layer of these N95 masks is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene. Extremely breathable up to 50%+ more breathable than NIOSH minimum requirement.
- Latex Free Enhanced Comfort and Secure Fit – Features latex free and amazingly soft and durable headband straps as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal.
- Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
- Please read the instructions provided in this manual carefully. Any deviation from the instructions during times of exposure can reduce the overall effectiveness of the respirator which may result in sickness.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training,and fit testing.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if you experience any sign of dizziness, irritation, or other issues.
- When not in use, store the respirator away from contaminated areas.
- Dispose of used respirators after one use. Disposal of the respirator must be in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Do NOT attempt to modify or use the respirator in. ways other than
- Do NOT use the respirator with beards or facial hair as it may
prevent a good facial seal.
- Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if: Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty. The respirator becomes damaged.
- Do NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
- Atmosphere contains oil aerosols.
- For protection against gases or vapors.
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately
dangerous to life or health.
- For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
BNX F95B N95 Mask NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9362, approval date 7/19/2021.
What they're saying
Mask does not feel confining and it enables me to breath without discomfort. Quick delivery as well.
Quality is good. For femal face, size fits well.
Comfortabe to wear during my trip. It let me feel safe.