3M 1860S SURGICAL MASK Small Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-0006|
|Size inner||Small Size|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||Yes|
|Product Type||Healthcare Respirator|
|Recommended Application||Emergency & Pandemic Preparedness|
|Specifications Met||N95 & FDA Cleared|
3M 1860S N95 Mask Medical Instructions
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- FDA cleared for use as a Surgical N95 mask for use as healthcare.
- Be designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2101 is more than 99% BFE
- Braided headbands for various facial size
- Cushioning nose foam, and lightweight construction for comfortable wear.
- Suit for small facial size.
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Intended to be worn by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to help protect both the surgical patient and the operating room personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material.
- DO NOT use in industrial settings
- DO NOT use for gases or vapours (i.e. anesthetic gases such as isoflurane or vapours from sterilants such as glutaraldehyde.)
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Health Canada Class I medical device
- OSHA Assigned Protection Factor (APF) 10
- Australia TGA approved
Cautions and Limitations
Always be sure that the complete product is:
– Suitable for the application;
– Fitted correctly;
– Worn during all periods of exposure;
– Replaced when necessary.
- It is recommended that fit testing be conducted before assigning a respirator to an individual. If you cannot achieve a proper fit then do not enter contaminated area. See your supervisor.
- Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two straps, noseclip, nose foam and staples. The
respirator should be disposed of immediately upon observation of damaged or missing parts. The respirator should be disposed of immediately upon observation of damaged or missing parts.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately and contact supervisor if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
- Dispose of used product in accordance with applicable regulations.
- All respirators should be used in accordance with local regulations.
- Do not alter, repair, wash, and abuse or misuse the respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- The respirator can help protect the wearer’s lungs against certain airborne contaminants; however, it will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin or eyes, which would require
additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in it’s use and limitations. The respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +50 degrees Celsius.
- The filtration efficiency of the respirator may decrease in the presence of oily mists.
3M 1860S N95 Surgical Mask Gallery
The top class medical respirator 3M 1860S is designed to help provide respiratory protection for our professional healthcare like doctors,nurses,dentists and physical therapists.3M 1860S Surgical Mask helps to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments.
FDA Cleared surgical mask 3M 1860S meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control.As personal protective equipment (PPE) 3M 1860S small N95 masks are primarily intended to protect the health care workers by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis,mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza.
The best medical mask for medical staff 3M 1860S has a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.It is fluid resistant, disposable and may be worn in surgery.
100% genuine guarantee. Easy to distinguish 3M 1860S Surgical Mask small via Lot number and special laser printing.
Suggested settings and applications for 3M 1860S small sized health care particulate respirator are Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
3M 1860S N95 NIOSH Particulate Respirator is designed for small-sized adult facial profiles.Comfortable to wear with light constructive.
3M 1860S small NIOSH approved N95 mask does not contain components made from natural rubber latex.The Collapse resistant cup shape design provides more space for breathe.
Disposable n95 Mask 3M 1860S is fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material which helps provide respiratory protection for the wearer.The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging.
Foam padding on the nasal bridge improves comfort and fit to help assure a proper seal around the mouth and nose.
Limited stock for Brand New Box 3M 1860S. Best Surgical N95 mask for small facial size.
Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.NIOSH approval number for 3M 1860S is TC-84A-0006.