3M 1860 Surgical N95 Mask Specification
|Brand & Model||3M 1860|
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-0006|
|Fluid Resistance||120mm Hg|
|ASTM F1862: Fluid Resistant||Yes|
|ASTM F2101: 99% BFE
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
3M 1860 N95 Filtering Facepiece Niosh Approval
3M 1860 Instructions
- Surgical N95 mask, for use as healthcare.
- Filter efficiency of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Provides >99% BFE against wearer generated micro-organisms according to ASTM F2101.
- Be designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Complies with the OSHA Blood-borne Pathogens Standard.
- Braided headbands for various facial size
- Cushioning nose foam, and lightweight construction for comfortable wear.
- Not for industrial use.
- Not for use with beards or other facial hair that prevents direct contact between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- OSHA has not set a permissible exposure level for airborne biohazards.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- 510K K955382
- ASTM F2101
- ASTM F1862
This respirator helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Misuse may result in sickness or death.For proper use, see User Instructions.
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered
- The 3M saccharin (sweet) or Bitrix (bitter) qualitative fittest is recommended for this respirator. When used only as a surgical mask, fit testing is not required.
- A respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult or contaminated with blood or body fluids. Otherwise, it may be stored and reused according to the facility’s infection control policy.
- Filtering face pieces are to be inspected prior to each used to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than the punctures around staples, and no damage has occurred. Enlarged holes resulting from ripped or torn filter material around staple punctures are considered damage. Immediately replace respirator if damaged. Staple perforations do not affect NIOSH approval.
- Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures.
- Not for atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could cause injury or death.
- This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. Respirators are not designed to be used by children.
3M 1860 N95 Filtering Facepiece Gallery
Documents of Supply Source for 3M 1860 (2020)
If have question can query for Documents: email@example.com