Innonix N95 Mask Respokare 200-3040/3041/3042 details
Innonix N95 RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A RK-200-3041A RK-200-3042A N95 Mask is designed by Innonix, a company at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation in personal protective equipment for over 19 years, FDA registered.
Suggested applications are Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Nursing
4 layers construction offers more than at least 99% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles. 3 sizes for an option that can fit most of the facial sizes. It fits people who are looking for extra large N95 face masks. Adjustable nose clip and elastic headband.
|Model||RK-200-3040A RK-200-3041A RK-200-3042A|
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7796|
|Manufacturer||Innonix Technologies Limited|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Quantity Per Box||10pcs|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
- 99. 99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes.
- Be effective against 18 types of Flu Viruses, surrogates of SARS, MERS, and other pathogens.
- Adjustable nose clip and elastic headband help provide a custom secure seal.
- Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability.
- 3 sizes for an option that can fit most of the facial sizes.
- CDC NIOSH-approved masks.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
99. 99% inactivation of 15 different flu strains within 5 minutes. highly effective against 18 common Seasonal & Pandemic Influenza. An adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal. The antimicrobial and/or antiviral agent kills specified pathogens under specified contact conditions. Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Replace if damaged or soiled with blood or other bodily fluids.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
- If the mask becomes soiled please change to a new mask as the anti-microbial agents may not be effective.
- This mask does not contain natural rubber latex.
- For adult use only.
Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A/3041A/3042A N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-7796, approval date 3/10/2017.
FDA cleared (510K)
Innonix RESPOKARE RK-200-3040A/3041A/3042A N95 mask passed FDA (510K) Cleared, worthy of consumer
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nosepiece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5% oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
D. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained by MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
E. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
F. Refer to user’s instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
G. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
H. Special or Critical User’s Instructions: Before occupation use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
What they're saying
With a little smell when opening the box. And extremely tight to wear for just a moment.
These masks are individually packaged and easy to carry with you. Perhaps because they don’t have space to air out, there is a strong odor upon opening a packet which goes away after several minutes.
I am an adult with an average size head. The mask fits over my nose and mouth well.