|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9308|
|Manufacturer||BNX Converting, LLC|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||Box of 50|
- Made in USA.
- Headloop style.
- Latex Free.
- Enhanced protection with 6 layers.
- Easy breathe with high-quality meterial.
- Be portable with folding design.
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator mask.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-9308.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
- Ideal for use in crowded or contaminated areas such as: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design and Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas, Transportation, etc.
BNX A96-2 BlueN95 Mask Details
- BNX A96-2BK blue n95 mask is manufactured by BNX Converting LLC in Houston TX, a NIOSH/CDC Approved and FDA Registered (Registration # 3017489417) manufacturer of N95 mask respirators.
- Designated as an N95 mask, BNX A96-2 blue N95 respirator is certified to block at least 95% of particles .3 microns or larger. Ideal for use in commercial buildings, construction, food processing, manufacturing, infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, transportation, etc.
- BNX A96-2 blue duckbill style N95 masks are lightweight in construction and designed to allow for comfortable breathing and talking while maintaining a secure fit.
- Please read the instructions provided in this manual carefully. Any deviation from the instructions during times of exposure can reduce the overall effectiveness of the respirator which may result in sickness.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training,and fit testing.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if you experience any sign of dizziness, irritation, or other issues.
- When not in use, store the respirator away from contaminated areas.
- Dispose of used respirators after one use. Disposal of the respirator must be in accordance with all applicable regulations.
- Do NOT attempt to modify or use the respirator in. ways other than
- Do NOT use the respirator with beards or facial hair as it may
prevent a good facial seal.
- Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if: Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty. The respirator becomes damaged.
- Do NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
- Atmosphere contains oil aerosols.
- For protection against gases or vapors.
- Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately
dangerous to life or health.
- For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
BNX A96-2 Blue N95 Mask NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9308, approval date 4/9/2021.
What they're saying
Prepare for our flight trip. It is 4 hours. We wear it for the whole airline trip. Feel comfortable.
Not the first time to use BNX masks. Trusted quality.
Real America-made mask.