Uvex silv-Air 2220 N95 and FFP2 Mask Specification
Uvex silv-Air 2220 N95 Respirator Instruction
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- Valve design helps reduce the breathing resistance.
- Additional activated carbon filter against odours, gases and vapours below threshold.
- Adjustable nose clip helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Elastic head strap fits for various facial sizes.
- Meets EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 Standards
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators.These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical mask