|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9251|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||Box of 20|
- American-made N95 mask.
- Headloop style.
- Latex Free.
- 5 layers of protection
- Filters more than 98% of airborne particles.
- Dimensions: 5.51″ x 6.29″ (mask), 14.96″ x 12.99″ (straps)
- Easy to bring and store with folding package.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-9251.
- Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
DemeTECH DT-N95-FH N95 Mask Details
- The DemeTECH N95 Respirator Fold Style is manufactured using the highest quality materials. The Mask comprises five layers, with 2 filtration layers that filter >98% of all airborne particles.
- Soft Inner Polypropylene Layer provides comfort for long periods of wear.
- Double Filtration Layer provides strong protections against 99% of airborne particles and bacteria (tested in 3rd party laboratory).
- High-Density Outer Polypropylene Layer provides strong resistance against airborne liquids.
- Double Welded Head Straps provide a strong fit and seal against the wearer’s face.
- Unique Folded Design provides low storage space while not in wear.
- The DemeTECH N95 Particulate Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. This product has a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. It is fluid resistant and disposable. It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA,
OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration
as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User Instructions and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
DemeTECH DT-N95-FH N95 Mask NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9251, approval date 10/7/2020.
What they're saying
I bought these after reading an article about how they are some of the only made-in-USA masks available on the market. They are definitely a bit pricy, but overall they’re my favorite mask! When I wear one I can feel that the air is mostly going through the mask and not around, which is an issue with a lot of disposable particulate respirators.
Very comfortable once I get it on. Reduced fogging of my glasses.
Light weight and arrived as described.