Uniair SH3500 Specification
SH3500 N95 Instructions
- Comfortable to wear with light construction and smooth P.P. inner/outer layers.
- No metal used allows wearing in those environments where metal is not allowed.
- No staple used to avoid scratch the faces.
- A foldable design with individual packages is easy to carry during a trip or work.
- Invisible nose clip keeps sure a custom fit and seal.
- Continuous loop design allows to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- The patented buckle design is easy to put on and off.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirators and result in sickness or death.
- A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only inadequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
- Only for single use. No maintenance is necessary. Discard the used respirator after a single use.
- Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use