Uniair SH9550 Specification
Uniair SH9550 N95 Instructions
- Contour design reduces the fogging, which allows use with glasses/goggles together.
- Light construction brings comfort to wear.
- Latex-free synthetic rubber head strap for various facial sizes.
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibers.
- Adjustable nosepiece in metal ensures custom shape.
- Soft nose foam inside reduces the pressure in use.
Before occupational use of this respiratory, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of the respirator and result in sickness or death.
- A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
- Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator after a single-use.
- Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.