Giko 1400 N95 Mask Speification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-4282|
|Manufaturer||Shanghai Gangkai Purifying Products Co., Ltd.|
|ASTM F1862: Fluid Resistant||Yes|
|Size Level||US average size|
Giko 1400 N95 Respirator Instructions
- Niosh approved as an N95 mask.
- Duckbill style constructed from a nonwoven material and polypropylene melt blown 3.filter media.
- Adjustable nose clip in aluminum provides custom security.
- Elastic headband for various facial sizes.
- Individually Wrapped for easy carry and store.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- ASTM F 1862
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- Refer to users instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and
maintenance of these respirators.
- Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
- No damage or deformation
- No holes in the breathing zone
- No cracks or holes around welds
- No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise, the products cannot be used anymore.
Giko 1400 N95 Mask Gallery