FANGTIAN N95 FT-N058 Specification
FANGTIAN N95 Mask FT-N058 Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter out 95% of Non-oil Particles Larger Than 0.3 microns
- Elastic head strap guarantees your Comfort and total fit.
- A comfortable PU nose seal helps to reduce the impression during long time use.
- Embossed fringe to keep sure a good seal.
- High efficient and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter the solid particle dust and prevent the oil from liquid gas.
Applied for construction, mining, textile, grinding medicine, disintegration projects, cement, agriculture and animal husbandry, cutting dust, pollutes from heavy metal.
- NIOSH APPROVED: Listed on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
- A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.