Benehal SC-MS6115L Specification
Genuine can be verified through an anti-counterfeiting code on the box.
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-5530|
|Manufacturer||Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd.|
|Weight Unit||0.32 oz|
|Size Unit||5.1 x 4.7 x 2.0 in|
Benehal SC-MS6115L N95 Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- The filter effect is more than 95%.
- Match different facial sizes with metal clips and a flexible head strap.
- Soft nose foam inside to provide comfort and reduce the impression during long-time use.
- Welding head straps match different facial size.
- Easy breathing with active carbon.
- Genuine can be verified through an anti-counterfeiting code on the box.
Applied for construction, manufacture, mining, food processing, agriculture, and food processing.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
- A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
Benehal SC-MS6115L N95 Gallery