Benehal MS6175L N95 Mask with Valve Specification
Benehal MS6175L N95 Respirator with Valve Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- Soft inner offers comfort to the wearer.
- Adjustable nose clip reduces the potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Lightweight with 4 layers construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wearing time.
- A special activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors.
- The breathing valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as a surgical mask.