Benehal 6215 N95 Mask Specification
Benehal 6215 N95 Mask Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter effect is more than 95%.
- Match different facial size with metal clip and flexible headstrap.
- Soft nose foam inside to offer comfort and reduce the impression using long-time use.
- Welding headstrap match different facial size.
- Wide fringe to keep sure a good seal and comfort.
Applied for construction, manufacture, mining, food processing, agriculture and food processing.
- NIOSH APPROVED: Listed on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators.These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
- A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.