3M 9132 N95 Mask Instructions
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-4243|
|Microorganisms||>99% BFE against|
|Weight Unit||0.39 oz|
|Size level||US average size|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
3M 9132 is manufactured by 3M China.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-4243.
3M 9132 N95 Mask Surgical Specification
- Surgical N95 mask, for use as healthcare.
- Filter efficiency of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Provides >99% BFE against wearer generated microorganisms.
- It is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Elastic head strap for various facial sizes.
- Adjustable nose clip in metal helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Flat folded design for easy carry and storage.
- Packed in individually wrapped.
Not for industrial use. Not for use with beards or other facial hair that prevents direct contact between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- GB 19083-2003
- ASTM F2101
This respirator helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Misuse may cause sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions.
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals–Non-powered
Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. This respirator cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. Government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for airborne biological particles.
This Respirator is approved for single-use and should be discarded if damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or body fluids. These limitations are not all-inclusive.
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- This respirator does not protect the wearer against gases or vapors.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown, or when concentrations exceed 10 times the occupational exposure limit (OEL) or according to specific limits specified by applicable governmental regulations for this product.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- This respirator is a single-use respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- This respirator can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants; however, it will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin or eyes, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. Respirators are not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.