3M 9132 Instructions
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-4243|
|Microorganisms||>99% BFE against|
|Weight Unit||0.39 oz|
3M 9132 Surgical N95 Mask
9132 N95 Surgical Mask Specification
- Surgical N95 mask, for use as healthcare.
- Filter effeciency of 95% of greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Provides >99% BFE against wearer generated microorganisms.
- It is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Elastic headstrap for various facial size.
- Adjustable noseclip in meatl helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Flatfolded design for easy carry and storage.
- Packed in individually wrapped.
Not for industrial use. Not for use with beards or other facial hair that prevents direct contact between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- GB 19083-2003
- ASTM F2101
This respirator helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions.
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered
Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. This respirator cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or disease. Government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for airborne biological particles.
This Respirator is approved for single use and should be discarded if damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or body fluids. These limitations are by no means all inclusive.
3M 9132 N95 Mask Gallery