3M 9010CN Specification
Health (NIOSH) N95 particulate respirator and as a China GB2626-2019 KN95 particulate respirator. This respirator helps protect against certain particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.3M 9010cn is one of the n95 masks imported by The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) from Asia for COVID-19 epidemic preventation.
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7770|
|Weight Unit||0.32 oz|
|Size WH||4.0 x 6.2 in|
|Size Level||US average size|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
3M 9010cn is manufactured by 3M China.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-7770.
3M 9010CN N95 Filtering Facepiece Instruction
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Meet GB2626-2019 standards.
- Got Chinese LA approval for labor respiratory protection.
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media for easy breathing.
- Adjustable nose clip in metal helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Lightweight bring more comfort for users.
- Elastic head strap for various facial sizes.
- Folding design for easy carry and storage.
- Packed in individual package.
This respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (e.g. mold,
Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection,
illness or disease.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented
meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area
immediately and replace the respirator.
Applied for industry Construction, Design & Construction, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Mining, Sanding, Transportation.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- LA 06-31-201001
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants. They will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment(PPE).
- This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- When stored in accordance with temperature and humidity conditions specified below, the product may be used until the “use by” date specified on the packaging.