3M 8511 Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-1299|
|Weight Unit||0.53 oz|
|Size Unit||5 x 8.5 x 9.5 in|
3M 8511 Instructions
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Unique M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Cool Flow Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator.
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing.
- Great for dust in hot and humid operations.
Applied for Agricultural, Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation.
- NIOSH APPROVED: Listed on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators.These limitations are by no means all inclusive.
3M 8511 Gallery