3M 8511 Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-1299|
|Weight Unit||0.53 oz|
|Size Inner||4.7 x 4.4 x 1.9 in|
|Size Level||US average size|
Most of the N95 masks are Made in China.
3M 8511 with white box is manufactured by 3M China .3M8511 with black box is manufactured by 3M America.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese for 3M8511 with white box.
Package printed in English for 3M8511 with black box.
NIOSH Testing and Certification Approval number TC-84A-1299.
3M 8511 Instructions
- NIOSH Approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
- Unique M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Cool Flow Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator.
- Braided headbands and an adjustable M nose clip help provide a custom and secure seal.
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing.
- Spacious and durable with a cup shape.
- Comfortable to wear with soft inner material.
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in sickness or death.
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- LA 06-31-201001
Cautions and Limitations
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health, are unknown, or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible
- exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse, or misuse this respirator.
- Do not use beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants, They will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in its use and limitations. This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- When stored in accordance with temperature and humidity conditions specified the product may be used until the “use by” date specified on the packaging
NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.