|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-9353|
|Manufacturer||Aegle PPE 1 LLC|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welding|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
- N95 mask made in the USA.
- Foldable Masks are designed for safety and comfort.
- Ultra-lightweight materials deliver exceptional fit and breathability.
- Easy to breathe with premium filter material.
- The convenient folding design is perfect to store.
- CDC NIOSH-approved masks.
- At least 95% filtration efficiency.
- Dimensions: 6.25 in tall x 8.03 in wide, Top Strap – 11.8 in Long, Bottom Strap – 9.8 in Long.
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
Aegle STS-F100 Flat-fold N95 Mask details
Manufactured in America: Made by Aegle Corporation in Brookshire, Texas.
Easy breathe: Utilizing a multi-layer filtration system, Aegle STS-F100 Particulate Filtering Respirators provide a minimum 95% filter efficiency against 0.3-micron airborne particles.
Anti-Counterfeit: Each mask can be verified by scan NFC Code on the package.
Fits for: Most average to large sized adult faces.
Aegle STS-F100 N95 Mask Certification
NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Aegle F100 N95 NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-9353, approval date 6/21/2021.
Aegle STS-F100 N95 Particulate respirator is intended for use as an air-purifying respirator from particles such as those from sanding, grinding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil-based particles from sprays that do not emit oil aerosols or vapors. DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR Gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4′-methylenedianiline (MDA) or sandblasting; concentrations that exceed 10 times the PEL / OEL, specific OSHA standards, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- DO NOT use in atmospheres containing oil aerosols, or for protection against gases or vapors.
- DO NOT use for sandblasting, paint-spraying or asbestos remediation operations.
- DO NOT use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown, or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL), or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- DO NOT alter, abuse, or misuse this respirator.
DO NOT use with beards, other facial hair, or other conditions that may prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants, however, they will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This respirator is designed for workplace/occupational use by adults who are trained in their use andlimitations. This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
What they're saying about Aegle STS-F100
Real N95 mask made in USA. Trusted mask suplier.
Fast delivery. Not diffcult to wear as cup one.
Great. Most comfortable n95 masks I’ve used.