NASK Foldable Nanofiber Respirator details
Nask Foldable Nanofiber Respirator is the world’s Unique Nanofiber Bactericidal Respirator with more than 99% filtration efficiency. It helps to kill major groups of bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumonia, and Klebsiella pneumonia).
|Manufacturer||Profit royal pharmaceutical ltd|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
|Nose Clip||Metal and Plastic|
|Quantity Per Box||5pcs|
- The patented technology exhibits bactericidal function to minimize cross-contamination.
- The world’s Unique Nanofiber Bactericidal Respirator with N99 filtration efficiency.
- Kill major groups of bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumonia, and Klebsiella pneumoniae).
- Kill over 99% of Bacteria within 5 minutes.
- The porous structure of nanofibers allows NASK to achieve high filtration efficiency with low air resistance.
- The phenomenon of mist over glasses is not observed.
- High breathability and can be worn during sleep with the blood oxygen level remaining unchanged.
- Blocks viruses such as SARS, chicken pox, various types of influenza, measles and even Ebola.
- Ultra-lightweight with unique nanofiber material.
- Soft material and odorless enhance the wearer’s acceptance during long-time usage.
- More breathable with lower inhalation and exhalation resistances.
- Easy to carry and store with folding design.
For the general public, people working in medical, health centers, highly polluted or sweltering environments and having concerns about respiratory
Construction, Food Processing, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Transportation, Health Care
NASK Folding Safe masks Kills over 99% of Bacteria within 5 minutes(Test result from Nelsen Labs, US). It helps to Blocks viruses such as SARS, chicken pox, various types of influenza, measles and even Ebola. Flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Replace if damaged or soiled with blood or other bodily fluids.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
- If the mask becomes soiled please change to a new mask as the anti-microbial agents may not be effective.
- This mask does not contain natural rubber latex.
- For adult use only.
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
FIT-CHECK THE FACE-SEAL AS FOLLOWS:
. Place both hands over the respirator do not disturb the position of the respirator.
. Inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
. If you detect air leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the nose piece.
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
What they're saying
I prefer this mask comparing with the N95. N95 does not kill the virus and is uncomfortable to wear.
My friend recommended I buy this mask. It let me feel better during flu season.
It’s more comfortable to wear than the N95.
The Nask N95 mask, very good nano mask, I wear for the day.