YICHITA YQD8008 NIOSH Certified and CDC Approved N95 Particulate Respirators Specification
YICHITA YQD8008 N95 Filter Respirators Instruction
- Listed on the CDC list of approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators.
- The adjustable plastic nose clip is more durable and offers a customized seal.
- Elastic head straps with the right tension allow a longer period of donning and suit various facial sizes.
- Continuous loop design can allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- No metal used. Suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
- Latex Free
- Compatible with other personal protective equipment, such as face shields, goggles, glasses, and other eyewear, safety helmets, hard hats, earmuffs, and more.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 US 42 CFR 84
- ASTM F2100-19
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- The wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
- No damage or deformation
- No holes in the breathing zone
- No cracks or holes around welds
- No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise, the products cannot be used anymore.