Makrite 9500-N95 Technical
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-5411|
|Manufacturer||Makrite Industries, Inc.|
|Size Level||US average size|
Makrite 9500 Surgical N95 Cup Particulate Respirator For Healthcare.
Makrite 9500 N95 Instructions
- Filter efficiently filters up to 95% of airborne particles free of oil, preventing the spread of infectious disease.
- Cup-shaped, extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface.
- also have an adjustable nose piece and secure head straps to provide proper fit, odorless.
- Perfect to store in a pocket, bag, will not get distort or get damaged.
- OSHA standards related to protecting against tuberculosis.
Makrite 9500 N95 mask Comfort Series of NIOSH approved respirators is the standard for all the industries in which these products are used. This is the basic N95 product developed to compete with similar-appearing disposable respirators. By far, this cone style of N95 mask is the most widely used mask in all work environments. These models have been designed to easily meet NIOSH’s stringent approval requirements for breathing resistance and filtration efficiency. Most companies interested in adding N95 respirators to their line of business will select either our 9500 Comfort Series or the alternative MK Comcort Series as the focal point around which to build a disposable respirator line.
- NIOSH APPROVED: Listed on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- FDA CLEARED: Approved for usage in the US and confirmed quality safety in accordance with US laws and regulations.
- SUGGESTED BY OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) 510K (K020474) for the medical.
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.