Fangtian FT-N010 N95 Mask Specification
Fangtian FT-N010 N95 Respirator Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- Comfort to wear with light construction and inner foam.
- Soft material and odorless enhance wearer’s acceptance during long-time usage.
- Adjustable nose clip helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Elastic head strap fits for various facial sizes.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as a surgical mask.