Benehal 6255 N95 Mask Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-8475|
|Manufacturer||Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd.|
|Dimensions||140*130*50 mm+5mm(medium size)|
Benehal 6255 N95 Mask Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- Match different facial sizes with a metal clip and flexible head strap.
- Soft nose foam inside to offer comfort and reduce the impression using long-time use.
- Welding head strap match different facial size.
- Wide fringe to keep sure a good seal and comfort.
- Easily breathe with exhalation valve design.
Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in sickness or death.
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health, are unknown, or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse, or misuse this respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants, They will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- When stored in accordance with temperature and humidity conditions specified the product may be used until the “use by” date specified on the packaging
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.