AOK 20180016-L Instruction
AOK 20180016-L N95 Filtering Facepiece Specification
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- At least 95% of airborne particles with a diameter of 0.3 micrometers
- Two strap design helps provide a secure seal.
- Silicone seal wraps around the entire internal circumference bring additional comfort.
- Special lock designs on each of the headbands allow the wearer to tighten or loosen the mask at ease.
- Folded design for easy carry and storage.
Not use for gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, or any toxic substance such as asbestos or sandblasting or for oil aerosols.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all inclusive.
Inspect the respirator for damage. If your respirator appears damaged, DO NOT USE IT. Replace it with a new one.
Do not allow facial hair, hair, jewelry, glasses, clothing, or anything else to prevent proper placement or come between your face and the respirator.
This respirator is designed for use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
Employers must comply with the OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard, 29 CFR1910.134, and the requirement for fit testing the respirator if respirators are used by employees performing work-related duties.
- A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
AOK 20180016-L N95 Gallery