3m 9502+ N95 Filtering Facepiece Specification
3m 9502+ N95 Filtering Facepiece Instruction
- NIOSH Approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
- Meet GB2626-2019 standards.
- Got Chinese LA approval for labor respiratory protection.
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media for easy breathing.
- Adjustable nose clip in metal helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Lightweight bring more comfort for users.
- Elastic head strap for various facial sizes.
- Folding design for easy carry and storage.
- The soft inner layer is comfortable to wear.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
- A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
3m 9502+ N95 Mask Gallery