3M 8110S Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-0007|
|Weight Unit||0.35 oz|
|Size Level||US SMALL size/Child/Young|
Most of the N95 masks are Made in China.
3M 8110s is manufactured by 3M China.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification Approval number TC-84A-0007.
3M 8110S N95 Filtering Facepiece Instructions
- NIOSH approved with at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
- A small-sized version of the N95 3M 8210 Respirator.
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Cushioning nose foam helps reduce the impression during long time use.
- Commented for those with smaller faces.
This respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (e.g. mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions before use.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown, or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse, or misuse this respirator.
- Please do not use beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants. They will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
- This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in its use and limitations. This respirator is not designed to be used by children.
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.