Dasheng DTC3W N95 respirator Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-4335|
|Manufacturer||Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacture Co., Ltd.|
|Weight Unit||0.35 oz|
|Size Inner||4.6 x 4 in|
|Size Level||US average size|
Dasheng DTC3W N95 filtering facepiece Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter out 95% of Non-oil Particles Larger Than 0.3 microns.
- Elastic head strap for different facial sizes.
- Lightweight and soft material inside bring more comfort.
- Nose clip in Arc-ends shape helps to avoid scratching the face and provides close security.
- Ultrasonic welding technology keep sure the good connection of the elastic headbands.
- Glue-free and odorless.
Applied for instruction, Mining, Textile, Grinding Medicine, Disintegration Projects, Cement, Agriculture, and Animal Husbandry, Cutting Dust, Pollutes from Heavy Metal.
- NIOSH N95–US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
- A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.