DTC3B Surgical N95 Mask Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-4336|
|Manufaturer||Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacture Co., Ltd.|
|Weight Unit||0.3 oz|
|Size WH||7.2 x 3.9 in (UFO)|
|Size Level||US average size|
Dasheng DTC3B N95 Surgical N95 Respirator Instructions
- Niosh approved as a surgical N95 mask.
- FDA 510K registered for the medical market
- Elastic headbands for various facial sizes.
- Soft nose foam inside promotes comfort and acceptance.
- Invisible nose clip promotes a custom and secure seal and reduces fogging.
- Horizontal fold-flat type for easy carry and storage.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- FDA registered
- 510K cleared
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
Cautions and Limitations
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death.
- A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
- Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator after single use.
- Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.