Aiwei Digital Oral Thermometer Specification
|Manufacturer||ZHUHAI AIWEI INTEGRATED CIRCUIT CO., LTD|
|Battery||One 1.55v button size battery(UCC392 of LR41)|
|Battery Life||More than 200 hours of continuouns operation|
|Dimention||0.47 x 0.87 x 5.71 in|
|Item Weight||0.42 oz(with batteries)|
Aiwei Digital Oral Thermometer Instruction
Place the probe well under the tongue and keep mouth closed. Once the degree sign stop flashing (usually 30-60 seconds). Then the correct temperature will be showed on the LCD screen.
Axill Ary Use
Wipe armpot with a dry towel.Place probe in the arm and keep the arm pressed firmly against their side.Once the degree sign stop flashing(usually 30-60 seconds).Then the correct temperature will be showed on the LCD screen.
- Easy to read digital LCD (liquid crystal display).
- Compact, accurate, and durable LSI (large-scale integration) device.
- Temperature can be taken under an arm(axillary use) or under the tongue (oral use).
- Very sensitive device.Quick to obtain results.
- If the thermometer is inadvertently left on after temperature stabilization, it will automatically shut off in 8-10 seconds.
- Small and lightweight for easy carry.
- AVS resin body presents no hazard compared to broken mercury glass thermometer.
Aiwei Digital Oral Thermometer can be used for all ages, adults, babies, and elders.
- Do not drop the unit which is not shockproof.
- Do not soak the display in the water.
- Do not probe. Instead, you can clean the unit by wiping it with a dry cloth and sterilize it with ethyl alcohol.
- Do not allow the unit to contact with any or chemical solvents.
- Do not store the unit in direct sunlight or at a high temperature.
- Do not bend the unit.
- Do not attempt the disassemble the unit except to replace the battery.