ACCARE FS10D Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor Specification
|Manufacturer||ACCURATE BIO-MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY|
|Certification||CE/ FDA/ 510K|
|Battery||2* AAA BATTERIES|
|Package Size||3.1 x 2.2 x 2.2 in|
|Item Weight||2.12 oz|
Normal size, suitable for almost everyone.
ACCARE Model FS10D Portable Oxygen Sensor Instruction
- Easy to use with one button touch.
- Accurate, fast and reliable – Fingertip Pulse Oximeter accurately determines your SpO2 in less than 10 seconds.
- Large and easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen.
- Wireless and be portable with lightweight.
- Low in power consumption.
- 3 models available: power off, sleep and measure.
- Automatically turning into sleep mode with 8 seconds if no signal.
- Accommodates a range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
- We intend this device for Sports & Aviation use only, and it is not a medical device.
- Like almost all finger pulse oximeters, this unit will NOT monitor SPO2 during activity and movement. You must stop the current activity and take the reading while stationary. Movement will cause artifact to affect readings.
- Do not share with NMR or CT equipment.
- Do not use this monitor in a flammable anesthetic gas environment.
- Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Please carefully read all labelling and instruction menu before use.
- Bright nails or nails with nail polish.
- Immersion of sensors in liquid disinfectant.
- Intravascular staining.
- Accidental movements of the user.
- The interference of medical high frequency signal.