YICHITA YQD95 NIOSH Certified and CDC Approved N95 Particulate Respirators Specification
YICHITA YQD95 N95 Filter Respirators Instruction
- Listed on the CDC list of approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators.
- Easy to breathe with premium filter material which provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for a long time.
- Elastic headbands have enough elasticity to achieve a good seal, not tight.
- Foam padding on the nasal bridge improves comfort and fit to help assure a proper seal around the mouth and nose.
- No metal was used. Suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
- Latex Free
- Convenient folding design is perfect to store in a pocket, bag, or even a lunch box.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 US 42 CFR 84
- ASTM F2100-19
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- The wearer must read fitting instructions and use limitations before use.
- Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
- No damage or deformation
- No holes in the breathing zone
- No cracks or holes around welds
- No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise, the products cannot be used anymore.