Uniair SH2550V Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-4008|
|Manufacturer||San Huei United Company, Ltd.|
|Weight Unit||0.63 oz|
|Size Inner||4.5 x 4 x 1.9 in|
|Size Level||US average size|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
Uniair is manufactured by San Huei United Company, Ltd. .
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-4008.
Uniair SH2550V N95 Instructions
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Meet GB2626-2019 standards.
- Got Chinese LA approval for labor respiratory protection.
- Continuous loop design can allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- Patented head strap buckle to adjust the length of head strap for various facial sizes.
- No metal used. Suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
- Valve and pre-shaped nose cushion for easy breathing.
- Contour design reduces fogging.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- LA DL-0029
Cautions and Limitations
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirators and result in sickness or death.
- A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
- Only for single use. No maintenance is necessary. Discard the used respirator after a single use.
- Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.