Shining Star SS6001V Filtering Facepiece Specification
Shining Star SS6001V N95 Air Purifying Respirator Instruction
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- Match different facial size with flexible headstrap.
- Exhalation valve helps reducing the heat and moisture.
- Comfort to wear with light construction.
- Adjustable nosepiece and secured headband offer a proper fit.
Before occupational use of this respirator,a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- Refer to users instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
- No damage or deformation
- No holes in the breathing zone
- No cracks or holes around welds
- No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise the products cannot be used anymore.