Shining Star SS9001-N95 Mask Speification
Shining Star SS9001-N95 Mask Instruction
- Cup shape lowers breathing resistance and increases filtration efficiency.
- Adjustable nosepiece in aluminum ensures custom shape.
- Soft nose foam in sponge inside relieves pressure on the nose bridge.
- An elastic head strap with the right tension allows a longer period of donning and suits various facial sizes.
- Light construction brings comfort to wear.
Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Not for atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- Refer to users’ instructions and/or maintenance manuals for information on use.
- maintenance of these respirators.
Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
- No damage or deformation
- No holes in the breathing zone
- No cracks or holes around welds
- No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise, the products cannot be used anymore.