Shigematsu DD02V-N95-2K Specfication
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7645|
|Manufacturer||Shigematsu Works Co., Ltd.|
|Weight Unit||0.35 oz|
|Size WH||3.9 x 5.7 in|
|Size Level||US average size (-)|
Most of the N95 masks are Made in China.
Shigematsu DD02V-N95-2K is manufactured by Shigematsu Japan.
Package printed in bilingual language-Japanese and English.
NIOSH Testing and Certification Approval number TC-84A-7645.
Shigematsu DD02V-N95-2K Instructions
- No metal used. Suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
- Very comfortable to wear with soft material.
- Continuous loop design can allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- The cool Flow valve in ABS reduces discomfort during wear. Ideally fits for the laborers who need to work in a hot or humid environment.
- The black lock on the head strap helps to adjust the size and fits for various facial sizes.
- Nose foam inside reduces fogging.
- Adjustable nose clip promotes a custom seal.
This respirator helps reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions before use.
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe
- Certification and Testing
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- CBRN (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) Disaster Level D
- This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown, or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Do not use beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.