Shigematsu DD02-N95-2K Specfication
|Manufacturer||Shigematsu Works Co., Ltd.|
|Size Level||US average size –|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
Shigematsu DD02-N95-2K is manufactured by Shigematsu Japan.
Package printed in bilingual language-Japanese and English.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-7646.
Shigematsu DD02-N95-2K Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Very soft material to wear.
- Continuous loop design can allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- Adjustable plastic nose clip for a better seal.
- lock on the strap allows adjusting the head strap length for different facial sizes.
- No metal used. Suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
- Protect against dust, pollen, and non-volatile fog or air pollutants.
- Applied for mining, drilling, sanding, grinding, chemical, and cleaning.
- NIOSH N95 US 42 CFR 84
This respirator helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Misuse may cause sickness or death. For proper use, see User Instructions.
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered