N95 Mask 4 Pieces Kits Instruction
N95 Mask 4 Pieces Kits Specification
Benehal MS8225 N95 Filtering Facepieces Air Purifying Respirators is a NIOSH Certified disposable N95 mask that offers at least 95% filtration efficiency. The special elastic design keeps sure it’s a comfortable fit. Invisible nose bridge to offer a proper fit.Foldable design for easy carry and storage.
GIKO 1400 Heathcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is approved by NIOSH as per 42 CFR 84 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.It also meets CDC Guidelines for TB Exposure Control.
Benehal MS8265 N95 Filtering Facepieces Air Purifying Respirators is a NIOSH Certified disposable N95 mask that offers at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Valve design helps provide respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.The Valve design reduces heat build-up inside the respirator.Indvidual package with fold flat shape design is easy for carry and store. Latex-free.
SH3500 is comfortable to wear with a cool latex-free textile braided head strap. The patented buckle design promotes greater worker acceptance which fits for various facial size.No metal and staple use which is suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed. Continuous loop design can allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- CDC Niosh approved as N95 masks.
- Folding shape with individually package is easy for carry and store.
- Fits a range of facial sizes with 4 sizes.
- Filter efficiency of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Provide reliable respiratory protection with 1 piece of surgical n95 masks GIKO 1400 , and 3 pcs of n95 masks Benehal MS8225, Benhehal MS8265 and SH3500.
- Comfortable to wear with light construction.
Before occupational use of this respirator,a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirators and result in sickness or death.
- A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
- Only for single use. No maintenance is necessary. Discard the used respirator after a single-use.
- Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.