Champak F550 N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator Specification
KOKEN Hi-Luck 350 N95 Filtering Facepiece Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- No staple used to avoid scraping the face.
- Elastic head strap fits for various facial sizes.
- Low breathing resistance with effective filtration efficiency.
- Offer an excellent fit.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
1.Do not use it for protection against oil aerosols, gases or vapors, asbestos, paint spray mist, or sandblasting.
2. Follow all user instructions on the use of this respirator. Also, wear this respirator during all the times of exposure. If not, it reduces respirator effectiveness and may cause sickness or death.
3. Leave the contaminated area immediately and consult a licensed medical physician if breathing becomes difficult or if dizziness, nausea, irritation, or other distress occurs.
4. Do not use in unventilated or inadequately ventilated area containing less oxygen (less than 19.5% oxygen in the US and less than 18% oxygen in Japan). This respirator does not supply oxygen.
5. Do not use where concentrations of contaminants are unknown or immediately dangerous to life and health or where concentrations exceed the maximum exposure limits prescribed in applicable government standards or regulations, whichever is lower.
6. Do not wear if the respirator does not fit properly. Refer to Fitting Instructions.