Kelijian Dr.Mask 1801 N95 Filtering Facepiece Specification
It is used for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances. Soft and comfortable inner surface promotes greater worker acceptance. Cup shape greatly increases internal volume and makes breathing more comfortable.
Kelijian Dr.Mask 1801 N95 Air-Purifying Respirator Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- No staple used to avoid scraping the face.
- Elastic head strap fits for various facial sizes.
- Low breathing resistance with effective filtration efficiency.
- Comfortable to wear with soft material.
- Foam inside enhance the acceptance of the wearer.
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
1. The respirator provides protection against certain particles. It does not eliminate the risk of any infection or contracting any disease.
2. Failure to follow all instructions may reduce the effectiveness of the respirator and result in sickness or death.
3. Use it only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use the respirator in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen. It does not supply oxygen.
4. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed ten times the allowed exposure limit or the limit
according to any applicable standards or regulations, whichever is lower.
5. Do not alter, wash, reuse or misuse respirator in any way.
6. Any use with beards, facial hair or other similar conditions may reduce the effectiveness of the respirator. The respirator must not be used if facial hair lies along the sealing area of the
respirator. For example, use with beards, sideburns, moustaches, or even more than one day or 24 hours of growth of stubble, is not permitted. Facial hair either growing in or protruding
into the area of the primary sealing surfaces of the respirator may prevent a good seal and is not permitted.
7. Any degradation to the respirator seal has the potential to decrease respiratory protection to the wearer. A worker should not enter a contaminated work area when conditions prevent a good
seal of the respirator facepiece to the face.
8. It can protect you from entry through nose and mouth. It cannot prevent entry through other ways such as skin and eyes which should be protected by other personal protective equipment(s).
9. This respirator is designed for adults who can fully understand its use and limitations. It is not designed to be used by children.
10. Persons having problem(s) with the respiratory system should consult a physician before use.
Kelijian Dr.Mask 1801 N95 Air-Purifying Respirator Gallery
N95 masks online purchase, our NIOSH approved Dr.mask DR1801 N95 face masks are NIOSH Certified and CDC Approved N95 particulate respirators.
Our good quality disposable Dr.mask DR1801 N95 masks effectively reduce the exposure to harmful particles and to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.As the most common particulate-filtering respirators, they are widely used for a various settings.Ideally applied in various settings including Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation and etc.
Our Dr.mask DR1801 Filter safety masks are very comfortable face masks for long-term wear with 3 layers premium filter material. Works against air pollutants, pollen, allergies and dust particles.Provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for long time.
Dr.mask DR1801 N95 Face mask with filter Specification
NIOSH Certified and are shown on the CDC list of approved N95 masks under Kelijian Co., Ltd. Conforms to NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 and approval TC number TC-84A-9289. The invisible nose clip and Two-strap design headband ensures a secure seal for maximum protection.
No staple used to avoid scratch on the face.Designed with special head strap buckle for maximum comfort.
It achieves a very effective protection by effectively filters airborne particulates.
Glue-free, odorless and Skin-friendly face mask.Comfortable to wear with light construction and soft material.
3D cutting design, fit nose and make comfortable to face.
Fits for different facial sizes with elastic fastening straps. Ideal protective PPE that filters airborne particulates.
The advanced sealing material is used for the nose pad, characterized by high fitness, softness, and comfort; it can relieve the pressure on the nose bridge and make you feel more comfortable.
100% Authentic Guarantee. No middle-men are involved in the transaction and your products come directly from the Brand Owner to your doorstep via Instocking LLC. All product can be verified .