Jinfuyu 4155 N95 Filtering Facepiece with Exhalation Valve Specification
Jinfuyu 4155 N95 Instructions
- Conforms to 42 CFR part 84, N95 class, NIOSH Approved.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- Low breathing resistance for a more comfortable feel to the wearer.
- Elastic head strap for flexibility and better fit.
- Adjustable nose clips offer a customized seal.
- Comfortable to wear with half facial seal foam inside.
- Exhalation valve reduces hot air buildup and easy breath in hot/humid environments.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
S.Special or critical User’s Instructions and/or specific use limitations apply. Refer to User’s Instructions before donning.