GIKO 1200F N95 Filtering Facepiece Specification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-5037|
|Manufaturer||Shanghai Gangkai Purifying Products Co., Ltd.|
|ASTM F1862: Fluid Resistant||Yes|
GIKO 1200F N95 Respirator Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- Filter efficiency is more than 95%.
- High-density sponge inside relieves pressure on the nose bridge.
- Soft material and odorless enhance wearer’s acceptance during long time usage.
- Adjustable nose clip in aluminium helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Elasticated head straps with the right tension allow for long period of donning without the added pressure.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
Cautions and Limitations
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators.These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
A.Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B.Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C.Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J.Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M.All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N.Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O.Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P.NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical mask