BESTG 8295 N95 Mask Speification
|N95 TC Number||TC-84A-7867|
|Brand Owner||Ourlion Safety Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China|
|Manufaturer||Makrite Industries Inc.|
|Size Level||US average size|
Most of N95 masks are made in China.
BESTG 8295 is manufactured by Makrite China.
Package printed in bilingual language-English and Chinese.
NIOSH Testing and Certification approval number TC-84A-7867.
BESTG 8295 N95 Mask Instruction
- 3D cup shape lowers breathing resistance and increases filtration efficiency.
- Adjustable nosepiece in aluminium ensures custom shape.
- Soft nose foam in sponge inside relieves pressure on the nose bridge.
- Elastic head straps with the right tension suits for various facial sizes.
- Comfort to wear with light weight.
- Latex free.
Before occupational use of this respirator,a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements.
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
- GB2626-2006 KN95
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
- Special or critical User’s Instruction and/or specific use limitations apply.