AOK 20180021V-L N95 Specification
AOK 20180021V-L N95 Instructions
- Listed on the CDC List of Approved NIOSH Masks.
- At least 95% of airborne particles with a diameter of 0.3 micrometers
- Cup shape and valve leave for easy breath.
- Two strap design helps provide a secure seal.
- Adjustable nose clip in metal for better seal.
- Unique lock design on headstrap is easy for tighten or loosen.
Applied for protection against particles such as those from metal, wood, minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, pollen, flour, and certain other substances as well as liquid or non-oil.
- NIOSH N95 – US 42 CFR 84
General Cautions and Limitations for All Part 84A Approvals – Non-powered Air-Purifying Particulate Filter Respirators. These limitations are by no means all-inclusive.
- A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.